St. Matthews is dedicated to providing spiritual growth opportunities for you! Through a variety of educational, spiritual and recreational programming we will all grow in our faith together!
SPECIAL UPDATE FROM YOUR YOUTH COORDINATOR!
What To Expect For Youth Activities This Fall:
- All Youth Group and Bible Studies will be outside as long as the weather permits, so dress accordingly.
- In case of inclement weather, we’ll meet in the Family Life Center or via Zoom.
- Christina will send out updates, so make sure she has your contact info!
- We will be social distancing while still having fun!
- Please wear a mask to all activities.
- Bring your own blanket or chair.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Individually wrapped snacks will be provided.
SUNDAYS, 9:15 am BIBLE STUDY (in person & via Zoom)
TUESDAYS, 3:00-5:00 PM Totally Terrific Tuesdays (T3)
THURSDAYS, 6:00-7:30 PM YOUTH GROUP
Christina’s Cell#: 218-391-3649
Christina’s e-mail: email@example.comIf you have questions, contact: Christina Walther, Youth Coordinator (218) 391-3649 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more About Our Youth Programs by clicking HERE!
CHECK OUT OUR YOUTH GROUP BLESSINGS (WISH LIST)
TO REGISTER FOR EVENTS CLICK ON THE EVENT NAME (read below for more info about each event)